Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Introduction

  Well I am new to this blogging thing.  I did however have two facebook pages I run/ran. Unfortunately facebook has added some major restrictions and is making it boring for me.  If You ever wanna check them out they are www.facebook.com/raisinggirlsba and www.facebook.com/mommastimeout . I am a 29 year old pisces female, happily married to my ass muncher with two bio daughters and two bonus daughters ages 10,7,4 and 1. We live in Massachusetts and I am a majorly ADHD SAHM. I love twisted humor, all things fluffy, box wine, the ocean and the woods. ... oh yeah and of course all four kids abs my husband. Oh and as I was thinking about starting a blog my 1 year old ate some kitty litter.... we don't have a cat but we visit my mom's house often during the week to save on had LoL yes we share one minivan and my mom is closer to his work and the ymca.  I might come on later with some more posts but as of now I need to get these kids out to go get daddy.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment